Some people really shouldn't be parents. An 8-week old baby was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles after his dummyhead dad "accidentally" poured gin into his formula instead of water.
I'm sorry, but there's NO possible way he "accidentally" poured gin into the formula -- he was clearly trying to shut the kid up. Unless they're living college-style and carrying gin around in water bottles...in which case someone should go kick them in the throat. AND steal their gin.
Thankfully the baby is okay. No word on if the father is being taken in for a lobotomy to remove the stupid in him though.